VeruTEK Technologies is launching Spill Eraser oil spill treatement product just in time for a new round of EPA Regulations and inspection program.
Some Key Facts:
- 1320 gallons is measured in all containers 55 gallons and over at the site.
- The petroleum storage area and the loading and unloading areas must be protected by secondary containment.
- The SPCC requires a written plan, certified by a Registered Professional Engineer.
- The SPCC requires a designated site person responsible for the implementation of the plan.
- All personnel involved in the handling of the petroleum must be trained.
- The EPA requires documentation for weekly tank inspections, training, etc.
EPA is launching a visitation program to perform SPCC Plan audits and Site inspection.
Inspections can consist of:
- Records review
- Review of the SPCC plan and training
- Demonstration by site personnel of mitigation procedures
VeruTEK Technologies is happy to announce our newest addition to our green chemistry line up. Spill Eraser is a plant based industrial cleaner made in the USA perfect for oil spill treatement / leaks and routine facility maintance.Be sure you have the safest most effective mitigation product for your leaks/spills.
Spill Eraser consists of a plant based surfactant and hydrogen peroxide without harmful byproducts.
Cleans surfaces including soil, gravel, asphalt and concrete.
No special equipment
No digging and hauling
No hazardous chemicals
No long waiting periods
Maintenance of Spill Prone Areas
SpillEraser™ degrades oil , diesel, or gas into a microemulsion that is chemically oxidized to carbon and water. Cleaning activity continues for up to 30 days without interrupting daily facility operations.
SpillEraser™ is non-toxic, safe to handle, and can be applied through standard spray equipment. Include as part of operation and maintenance activities to keep spill prone areas from becoming liabilities. Ideal for treating access limited areas and structures. Stains and odors are removed without the use of hazardous chemicals and eliminates the need for costly digging and hauling.
Click here to watch Spill Eraser Work!
Feel free to contact Jeff Ayers at 210-215-2460 for more information or technical assistance.
We are looking for a student intern (12-24 hrs a week) to join our emerging green chemistry company which provides proven, field implemented solutions for several industries and applications. Responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing deliverables under direction of experienced business development specialists
- Participate in development of marketing campaigns
- Lead follow up
- Data base search and reporting
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org