VeruTEK has established a strong intellectual property position in chemical solutions and technology processes for environmental remediation and Enhanced Oil Recovery. The Company has received four patent awards for chemical formulations and processes used in these applications. VeruTEK has also made extensive application filings for pending patents to ensure its intellectual property rights are protected for new and in-development products and processes.
Key Patent Rights Owned by VeruTEK Include:
Four VeruTEK Patents Issued:
- Methods and compositions for remediation and in place destruction of contaminants from soil and groundwater using surfactant-cosolvent mixtures, surfactant mixtures and oxidants.
- Methods and compositions for removal/extraction of contamination from soil and groundwater using surfactant, surfactant-cosolvent, and oxidant mixtures.
- Use of polymer coated nanoparticles for remediation
- Green synthesis of nanometals using plant extracts
Pending Patent Submissions:
- Stabilized peroxygen systems
- Advanced extraction techniques for contaminant removal
- Advanced hydrocarbon recovery techniques for the Oil & Gas industry
- Mixed valence metal oxides for environmental remediation
- Compositions for time released vapor diffusion of plant based chemicals and oils